Monday, June 05, 2006

Down the Rabbit Hole

Oops. I didn't realize it has been a month since my last post. Again, my tens of readers must be so upset - I apologize. Honestly? I haven't been doing any caching. How sad is that? I COULD tell you I've been lazy, but that just isn't true. I've had many other things to do lately, and guess what? Since this isn't a blog about my personal life I ain't gonna tell you about them.
I did do some caching toward the end of May in Kentucky and Tennessee. Mark and I went to the NACS conference in Nashville for work, and had the opportunity to stay at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel. WOW. What a place. I sort of thought if we had spare time outside of the conference we could drive around and do some caching, but truth be told - you'd be crazy to leave that hotel if you're only there for a couple of days.
On the way to Nashville we stopped at Mammoth Cave in KY. We took a pretty cool tour. You enter the caves through a door, and decend steep stairs down in to the cave. Sometimes the walls are so close you have to turn sideways. I took a lot of pictures in the cave, and no matter how I played with my settings, the pictures just didn't come out. Oh, well. I guess you'll have to see that for yourselves.
I've included pictures here of the hotel, along with a few caches we found (and didn't find) on the way home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home