Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Getting started

When you tell people that you're going geocaching, one of two things happens. They either know what geocaching is or, more often than not, they stare at you with a blank expression that becomes more of a confused, lost look when you attempt to explain it. For anyone that doesn't know what it is, hopefully this will help you get an idea, and possibly inspire you to try it out. For those of you that think it's kinda silly.. maybe this will change your mind.
"Wheaton's Wanderer's" is my geocaching team name. Usually that team consists of myself and my friend Kerry, but as I am the one with the gps it could be me and whoever I happened to rope in to going on an adventure. I used this name as sort of a tribute - I discovered geocaching while reading Wil Wheaton's blog. Why was I reading Wil Wheaton's blog? That's an entirely different subject.
Anway, I've had so much fun doing it and so many people ask me about it and seem intrigued by it, I figured it was worthy of a blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home